.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

2-2!? What the heck...

Currently I am at home after a day of 'out-and-aboutedness' (okay, looking at tacky souvenirs in tourist traps) and I am watching football (the European one... you know, soccer). It's a match that's being played here in Dublin tonight, Ireland versus Israel. Actually, there were a bunch of Israeli flags and supporters around Downtown today. Conveniently, there were a number of posters put up just today for an anti-Israel rally in support of the Palestinian cause. These were mostly torn down within the span of the afternoon.

Anyways, this is just a quick note about the game. What the heck?! Ireland burst out of the gate with two great goals very early on. Now we are almost at half-time and Israel has managed to tie it up. I am stunned. Not that I know anything about sports, but stunned just the same. Anyways, this is just a bit of a nod to Michael. I wonder if he will be watching this match at some point. I've just finished my supper and dessert and he may be still sleeping. Time zones are interesting... :) Anyways, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home