.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Back to School

Today is the first Monday. *le sigh* It's not that bad though, really. I only have one scheduled thing Monday mornings, allowing me a little bit of a break to readjust. However, it seems the machines in the computer lab won't let me log on. I even had the resident IT guy reset my password. No luck. It seems I am just condemned to using the machines out front. It's a shame. I was so looking forward to burrowing inconspicuously in the back. CORECTION: I am writing from my burrow! Favorite seat: back row, next to the wall. That way you don't get parranoid about other people looking at your monitor. As though they have nothing better to do... The privacy is further enhanced when one suggestivly places their bag on the seat adjacent. Now I am secure in my corner! Muhaha! What will I do within my realm of secracy, my island of freedom, my Fortress of Solitude?

I'm going to read from my textbook.
What can I say. I'm wild.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,truly wild but so so wonderful...C

January 22, 2007 11:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home