.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Friday, July 01, 2005

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Woo-hoo! Happy CANADA DAY everyone! :) Finally an excuse to wear my "Proud to Be Canadian" lapel pin... Sometimes Canadian emabassies host various goings-on to celebrate Canada Day. Col saw that the Canadian embassy in London was hosting a big party, including a performance of Shakespeare and a concert by Kinnie Starr (whose latest release just happens to be my favorite album of the moment). Wondering what happy things were waiting for me at the Canadian embassy in Dublin, I checked their webpage. Nothing. Not even a "Happy Canada Day". "It must just be an oversite," I thought, "They just forgot to put the events on their website". So I called to double-check. I learned that they hadn't forgotten about Canada Day. In fact, they closed the embassy on Canada Day so they could have a day off... *grumbles* It's all good though. Col's mom had heard on the radio that it was Canada Day and left me a little Happy Canada Day message in Voicemail. :)

P.S.> Happy Birthday Mom & Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home