.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Smarties, Eh?


Smarties Eh
Originally uploaded by Redivivus.
I just thought I'd throw this in to honour Canada Day (and test out my photoblogging abilities). One of the girls over on this side of the water happens to work with a number of Canadians. We had always discussed various aspects of Canadian life (maple syrup, back bacon and touques) so when one of her co-workers received a care package from the Maple Leaf Land she was quick to tell me about the Canadian Smarties that came in it. I had to explain that our smarties do not usually say "eh", nor do they usually come in such a limited colour palette. However, to prove to me she wasn't making up her story of the Canadian smarties, she scanned the wrapper and emailed it to me. It's a nice enoungh little design, I figured I'd throw it up here. :) Can't find an audio clip of the Smartie Song to complete the effect, but give me time. Also, Stacey sent me this link to a quiz on "What Canadians Think". If you haven't already, give it a go. I myself failed it. Like, really failed it. Crash and burn... You might do better though. Just try not to do what I did, ie: panic when you get a few wrong in the begining (ones with surprising answers) and then start picking the most unlikely answers (just in case they were as tricky as the first few). It's bad strategy... *cough* so I've heard, anyways. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home