.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where's MY Magic Schoool Bus?

This is just a tiny photo-less update. While we have been taking loads of snaps, we have been having difficulty getting the Kodak (not so) EasyShare software to behave itself. Also, the two laptops seem to be having the occasional death twitch. Not good. I am on my own in the house today, while Col is out at an interview. I am going to jump into the shower and then see if I can get some work done before I have to go to work. Next Monday I have: a theology midterm, a 4 page paper and an 8 page paper due. Next Friday, I have to give a 30 minute presentation. All this on top of attending school and going to work. Where hast thou gone, Reading Week?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home