.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Friday, July 08, 2005

"All Canadian SWAP Participants traveling to UK & European Destinations"

** High Priority **

Hello there,Please be aware that your family and friends back home in Canada will be very concerned about you as a result of the terrorist attacks in London this morning. Please contact your family back in Canada as soon as you can to tell them you are alright. News here is very sketchy at the moment and people will worry.

It would be a good idea for all participants to monitor the BUNAC site for any messages, advice, etc. respecting the situation. There website is www.bunac.org . Also The Guardian Newspaper has set up a function on their site to allow people to post a messages to confirm that they're safe. The site is www.guardian.co.uk .

Safe Travels
SWAP Head office


I recieves this email yesterday from SWAP. I talked to Mike and let him know I was fine, but this is the official "I'm okay" for anyone who might still be worried. Please don't worry! I am in another country altogether and doing fine. :)

I am getting out of Dublin for the weekend. We are leaving in a couple hours so this is just a quick note. Waterford is hosting the Tall Ships' Races and we (Col, her mom, her dad, and myself) are heading in that direction for a bit of a glimpse. Colette's sister lives in Kilkenny and we are going to stay overnight with her and her husband. I'll update you later as to the details of our little adventure. For the moment, I am just letting you know I'll be out of the office for a while. For the locals, I'll have my mobile with me. For the Canadians, I should still be able to check my email. For now, I've to run off and do the Delph (*cough* wash the dishes *cough*). Later days...

P.S. > Go see the movie DiG!. Dixon, this means you! Go! GO NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home