.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Can Explain!

Okay, I know that I have been MIA for a while, but it has been very busy over here. Besides... there was a postal strike... What do you mean that doesn't effect email or online communications?! Sure it does! *shifts eyes back and forth in desperate hope that someone buys that*

Anyways...
Poor dad is still waiting to learn what bram brack is and I don't even have any time to go into major detail (basically it is a traditional bread with raisins, as well as candied lemon and orange peel that is traditionally eaten here for Halloween. There is a ring baked inside the brack and whoever gets the ring in their slice is fated to get married in the next year).

Yesterday was a blur of activity and today we were out for the day on a tour of County Wicklow. There are plenty of pictures, but I will have to get to those tomorrow. I have to get to bed so I can get up at a human hour tomorrow. After all, I am traveling to the end of the LUAS line to hug a total stranger. Ha! How's that for a teaser!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea, I'm sure you're busy but I'm bored. No Blog and No Andrea make Heather something... something... Oh, yes, the purpose of this comment was to encourage you to add the Rick Mercer blog to your links. www.rickmercer.blogspot.com
His show, The Rick Mercer Report, on CBC is fabulous. Its like Jon Stewart's Daily Show for Canadians. Its educational and enjoyable.

November 24, 2005 5:13 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home