.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

"I Could Have Been A Contenda..."

As I have the CBC website set as our homepage, I was aware of a growing lotto fever sweeping Canada. The Lotto 6/49 Jackpot was a record-breaking $40 million dollars. I was going to join in and ask someone back home to by a ticket for me... just in case. You never know, right? Well, when I logged on today the site announced that a) the jackpot actually was more than the estimated total... a whopping $54 million and b) the winning ticket was sold somewhere in the praries.

So far, the holder of the winning ticket has yet to come forward. But if this ticket was sold in Calgary, say... in the proximity of my parents' home? I will be most frustrated with myself. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home