.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Heading Back to the Emerald Isle


I haven't written in months! I have been really busy with school, but still... The school year is wrapping up. Overall, I am pretty happy with how it went. I still have two more exams and another paper, but it will all be over in less then a week. It looks like we will be returning to Ireland for about a month and a half. We won't have the laptops but I want to try to keep up with this little space. I am going to bring a notebook and write at least half of a page everyday that I can transcribe up onto the blog once I return. Hopefully the camara keeps working for us and we figure out a better method of downloading and storing our photos. Anyhoo, I'd better get working on that last paper...

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

You're coming back for a visit? Groovy! When when when? In time for Pride?!

April 30, 2007 10:15 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home