.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Just Checking In...

I am still in Co. Kilkenny at the moment, and just writing a quick little note before I go to sleep. It's been a full day: Tall Ship viewing, a venison BBQ, a little grass fire ;), a waterfall, a lighthouse, finally touching the Atlantic Ocean, some car sickness, and a new keychain for the collection. After dinner, I was treated to a rousing performance of some classic irish diddies sung with great enthusiasm. I found it difficult to respond in kind as I didn't really know any traditional Canadian songs. A Maritimer could manage, but an Albertan? What do we sing? Anyways, it's way past my bedtime and I am well-knackered. Must be all the fresh air... I will update this space with more details (and photos!) of the weekend when I return to Dublin. For now, I've got to crawl off to bed.

Btw, Dad wrote me an email yesterday and part of it discussed the disasterous urban stampede and the horses that were lost. Crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home