.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Monday, October 17, 2005

We're Baaack...

Well, Colette and I have sucessfully (and safely) navigated our way back to Dublin. It's seems we have made it to Europe just as H5N1 (bird flu) arrives. Fun... Despite my personality, I will try not to be paranoid. I promise. If I stock pile a little Tamiflu, just smile and go on about your day. Just tap me on the shoulder if I start wearing a SARS-style mask.

Well, I know you are all probably demanding photos. And stories. And other such updates. But it's 5:20 am, and I am only online because I can't sleep at the moment. Stupid time difference *seethes quietly at self for sleeping in so late today*. I promise I will be back onto this blog again, at a more humane hour, to give you all the gossip.

Until then, be well. And pop in The Birds to creep yourself out a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home