.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Guilty As Charged

Yes, I am a bad lil' blogger. In my defense, the flip disc (where I store all my photos) wasn't working. Our resident techie (er... Col) just got it up and running today. I wanted to tell y'all what have been up too these last few weekends (it's actually been rather interesting!) but I wanted photos to distract away from, er... I mean 'accompany' my little writings. So now that the flip disc is up and running, there is no excuse now... right? Wrong! It's nearly 1 am here. I just walked in from watching a 'Freak Show' that was going on in the Temple Bar Music Centre. Yes, I took pictures. No, I will not be posting any here. I don't think so anyway. I have to see if there are any that are not too 'out there'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home