.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dun, dun... DUN!


Okay... Perhaps I am just a little slow on the uptake. Perhaps everyone else already knew this.

I was looking at a box of Sugar Puffs the other day (the North American equivalent would be Sugar Crisp... you know... *sings* "Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp!"). Anyways, the Honey Monster (the mascot for Sugar Puffs) has a head shaped... LIKE A SUGAR PUFF! His mouth is that little dark seam that runs the length of each little puff. I know this may seem like a silly thing to rant about, but I have been staring at that cereal box for months now and this is the first time I have noticed the connection. It's a little unsettling to realize I've overlooked something so simple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home