.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Arrivederci!

Well, me and the Missus are making like Audrey Hepburn and are leaving tommorow (technically today!) on Roman Holiday. We will be back in about a week so don't start getting all misty-eyed. I am hoping I will have some really great photos to share. I may have a quick chance to post a quick note but don't hold your breath. I figured there is more then enough in the Eternal City for us to explore. Instead, you could direct any positive vibes towards giving us some decent weather!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mamluke said...

Hey Andrea - Thanks for the blog comments! Nice blog yourself! your pics on flickr inspired me to start putting some of my photos up there (meaning ones I've actually taken), instead of just pics I like.

look forward to seeing some from Italy!

January 23, 2006 3:37 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"having someone connect to me means that I'm not the only person reading my blog"

Can't wait to see the new pictures from Rome, I'm sure you both had an amazing time!

January 26, 2006 10:05 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home