.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Sunday, April 29, 2007

DS-cellent


Well, we both submitted. On Friday we walked in to Future Shop to pick up a Nintendo DS Lite, and we walked out with TWO! Now we are able to take advantage of the two-person features like Pictochat (ridiculously entertaining), and multiplayer modes. It seems each DS unit can communicate with other DS units within a range of approximately 80 feet. With basically means that Col and I will be able to attempt to destroy each other in Bomberman and Tetris without having to lug around a wire. Keen! The manual does strongly warn about using this communication mode in hospitals or on airplanes, so I suppose we will want to keep it to single player modes during our flights. I wouldn't want to suddenly start controlling the plane! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

I saw 'Pictochat' and read 'Pinochet', and thought "The Chilean dictator? Wow, they really are making games about everything now..."

My excuse is that it's early, and I haven't had enough tea yet!

April 30, 2007 10:11 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home