.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Well! Two early Christmas presents from the spud site (a message board I putz about on). Last week, I won a draw and was sent a new CD. Last night at Dragon, at the First (likely to be) Annual Christmas Meet, I won a t-shirt! Well, I was awarded it for being the most festively dressed. Yes... I dressed like a Christmas pudding. But I got my shirt! Oh, and yes... that is a rather irate (though festively dressed! Scarf and hat... awww) potato I am holding. Why? Because it draws the eye away from the pudding on my head of course!

4 Comments:

Blogger bodhi the gnomad said...

you're right- that potato does not look jolly at all.

December 18, 2005 6:16 p.m.

 
Blogger Allie said...

That hat cracks me up though...

December 21, 2005 10:58 a.m.

 
Blogger Redivivus said...

Bodhi, no *shakes head*. Not happy at all..

Allie, I was going to use the pic with the two of us in it (as I wasn't making a stupid expression in it) but I figured I shouldn't use it without your permission first. :) You were spared... this time. The notorious t-shirt might have had something to do with it too... :P

December 21, 2005 12:43 p.m.

 
Blogger Allie said...

The shirt? Ah yes... it's gained quite a reputation.

January 06, 2006 9:55 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home