.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Time is just flying by. Christmas and New Year's have come and gone. Mom and Dad are on their ballroom dancing cruise in Mexico. Col and I have booked a week in Rome and Paris each (when Ryanair, the Irish equivalent of West Jet, have a sale selling tickets for 1 cent... How does one ignore that?). Sylvia is flying towards the end of her Gr. 12 year. Mike is busily working away. The premier to Breakfast On Pluto is less than a week away. I started another blog although I haven't really posted anything there yet. It'll just be a place for me to make inane comments on the movies I see. Anyways, I just wanted to make my first post of 2006. I've got to grab some breakfast. See ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeehah! ... and the adventures continue :)

January 05, 2006 4:28 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home